Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sister Spotlight - Lauren Hansen



Name
:
Lauren Hansen


Birthday
:
May 19, 1992


Semester Initiated
:
Fall 2011


Favorite Color
:
Peacock Blue


Favorite Things
:
I love spending time with my boyfriend, family, pets and friends. I also really enjoy shopping and catching up with my best friend in Ohio.

Hobbies
:
I pretty much love doing anything crafty.


My Personal Goals
:
I really want to find a job in the CFISD district doing what I love most: teaching music.


Why I Love SAI
:
I love SAI because my family moved out of state, and SAI provides me with a network of wonderful sisters to lean on when I can’t easily be with my family.



Lauren with her big, Samantha Crump & Lauren with her boyfriend Parker.
Lauren with her littles, Alice Reyes, Samantha Genzer, and Emma Simmons & Lauren's cat Yoda who she rescued when he weighed less then 1 pound.

0 Yorum var: